Mae Aijeleth

Mae Aijeleth

January 29, 2010

STUPID PROMISES!!!

A great love? It's when you shed tears for him but still you care for him. It's when he ignored you but you still long for him. It's when he starts loving another, and yet you manage a smile and find the courage to say "I'm happy for you."


this is my quote for this day!!!

tears fell from eyes, yesterday, today and maybe until tomorrow... I cant imagine that maybe within this week i woke up with nothing, because i loose a very important person like you..Maybe i should say.. no one is rather important than you in my life...

I dont want to loose you but maybe its Gods plan. Your the only one who makes me very happy. Everytime I saw you I always thank God for giving me a person like you.. You are the one who makes me happy when im weary..

WHY DID YOU DO THAT??????
YOU MADE A STUPID PROMISE!!!
I REALLY HATE IT......
WHY DID YOU PREFER TO BE WITH HER?


You promise me that Im the only one but you broke your promise... Shit.. kung alam cuh lng na yan ang gagawin muh d na sana acuh umasa pa. nd na sana acuh nag bubulagbulagan..

4 comments:

  1. what the hell...hehehehe...I think I can also relate my love life...hurts and broken promises...well that's life and buti ka pa nga kahit nganun ang nangyayari kayo pa rin...it's just sinusubukan lang kayo ng panahon at oras...hehehehe...pag xur daw q...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HhHhMmMmPhHhh...


    nice one!!!!!!!!!!!



    keep it up!!!!!!!!



    good job!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. karelate man pud ta...........
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there friend!

    hope you doing ok..

    nice blog.

    its really true.

    love really hurts.

    keep safe always.

    ok??

    tnx for being my friend..

    ReplyDelete