Mae Aijeleth

Mae Aijeleth

January 22, 2010

BESTFRIENDS



Jessa Mae Bantilan..........










I want you to meet my dearest bestfriend she is my childhood bestfriend. She is always their for me. I really love her, she is always there when I need a shoulder to lean on.




We have the same personalities.. hahaha.. We played together, laugh together and even cry together, if one of us is lonely the one should do her her best to make the one happy again.




If we combine our first name JESSA and MAE the result is her name, but if we combine our second name MAE and AIJELETH the result is my name.. hahaha.. what a coinsidence..




We love to play volleyball, thats one of our favorite sport, we also love to play basketball, we love texting, and many more..




Many trials and circumstances that we've encounter but I know its Gods plan because He want to measure how strong is our friendship is. Inspite of that here we are now, still our friendship is going strong anf no one can brake it...




We promise, that whatever happends we will still be friends because problems are always their and it helps us to make our friendship stronger.






2 comments: