Mae Aijeleth

Mae Aijeleth

March 18, 2010

lexaidrae


ALEJANDRO E. ABONITA II

He is the one who makes my life more happy.
He always their when I need him and encourage me to be strong in every circumstances that comes in my life..
Many problems that we've encounter but I know its just a test that we need to face for us to mature and to make our relationship strong.

I never thought that our relationship will last long..hahaha.. he is the first guy whom I truly love.. echuuzz..
But honestly saying I really love him. Many says that why should I keep loving him even though I know that he always makes me cry, maybe this love is called sacrifice.. But in my heart I know I am happy when I'm with him.

Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means.

No comments:

Post a Comment